- For Sale
- Container Housing
- Temporary Classrooms
- Secure SiteGuard™ Steel Stores
- Modular Units
- Corrugated or Smooth sides
- Bespoke Units
- Smoking Shelters
- Sports Changing Rooms
- COSHH Hazardous Materials Storage
- Welfare Units
- Technical Specifications
Sheltering from the elements during a smoking break
From 1 July 2007, all firms which allow smoking on their premises should provide approved external Smoking Shelters.
As the largest suppliers of NHS and HSE compliant smoking shelters in the UK, MAC Containers offers
- Unconditional 12 months warranty on all units
- free standing shelters, compliant with Smoke-free (Premises and Enforcement) Regulations 2006
- a wide range of sizes from 4’ x 4’ (individual) to 40’ x 12’ (up to 50 individuals)
- modular units which can be linked to cover a greater area
- a broad spectrum of colours (see pdf download)
- In the unlikely event of any problems, we provide on site attendance within 24 hours
MAC Smoking Shelters are the only UK free standing smoking shelters with a solid base which allows them to be placed on any surface without prior preparation. They can be manufactured in any configuration ensuring maximum protection from the elements while complying with HSE and NHS standards.
As a bespoke unit you will appreciate these units are not available for hire, only for outright purchase.