Container Layout Options
At MAC Containers, we work hard to create a plan that meets your exact requirements. We'll take the time to go through exactly what you're after and then create plans to put your requirements into practice.
The first step in creating your layout will involve you supplying us with a sketch or a design, or even just a quick conversation with our skilled design team. At this point, one of our staff will create a tailor-made CAD drawing for you within 48 hours of your initial enquiry.
This drawing will allow you to visualise how your container will look and ensure that it meets the requirements. Whether you're looking for container housing, a storage container, portable toilets or even a classroom, MAC Containers is on hand to make your idea a reality.
Fully Managed Design Service
You get to choose all of the options and extras, making the container perfectly designed to your needs. This includes everything from the colour of the exterior, to the positioning of any doors and windows.
You can also be involved in the decisions about air conditioning, sanitation, internal fixtures and fittings, insulation and heating, and any partitioning, should you require it. MAC Containers are made to order so cannot be returned, but we also go the extra mile to ensure your finished container is exactly what you want.
You'll find an extensive list below of samples that we have previously created at MAC Containers, so you can see for yourself just how much we can do for you. Click on any of the samples to see that if you can visualise it, MAC Containers can make it.
For more information on any of the container designs or the process, please give us a call on 0808 271 3655. Alternatively, you can use the contact form or get a quote directly from us.
Please click on a sample from the list below to see what we can do. If you can visualise it, we can make it.
Note: all measurements are in feet
- 2+1 WC.pdf (50kb)
- 3+1 Disabled WC.pdf (47kb)
- 4x8 Store.pdf (22kb)
- 10 x 8 COSSH with shelving all round.pdf (30kb)
- 12 x 10 Kitchen WC & Generator Slot.pdf (33kb)
- 16 x 8' Fire Rated Office Toilet.pdf (54kb)
- 16x10 Office Mess WC.pdf (50kb)
- 20 x 8 Double Drying Room.pdf (37kb)
- 20 x 8 COSSH Side door with shelving.pdf (29kb)
- 20 x 8 Linked Units.pdf (79kb)
- 20x9 Canteen with furniture.pdf (34kb)
- 20 x 9 Drying Room with AirCon.pdf (32kb)
- 20x10 Stacked Units Elevation.pdf (66kb)
- 21 x 9 Welfare Unit (2).pdf (76kb)
- 24 x 9 Welfare Unit.pdf (77kb)
- 24x10 Partitioned Office.pdf (33kb)
- 24 x 10 Scarborough Clubhouse.pdf (50kb)
- 24 x 10 Welfare Unit inc Canteen Dryer & WC1.pdf (57kb)
- 26 x 10 Triple Office & Sink.pdf (45kb)
- 28 x 10 Canteen WC.pdf (39kb)
- 30x10 Sales Office with Patio Doors.pdf (53kb)
- 30 x 10 Office External Toilet.pdf (34kb)
- 32 x 9 Shower WC Changing Room.pdf (58kb)
- 32 x 10 Canteen Double Toilet Store DGFC.pdf (49kb)
- 32 x 20 Compound.pdf (74kb)
- 32 x 50 Linked Unit.pdf (81kb)
- 40 x 8 Basic Changing Room.pdf (52kb)
- 40 x 9 Multi Toilet - Shower Unit.pdf (85kb)
- 40x10 2 Bedroom House.pdf (53kb)
- 40x10 Changing Room.pdf (49kb)
- 40 x 10 Accommodation Sleeper Unit1.pdf (70kb)
- 40 x 10 Food Grade Double Unit.pdf (43kb)
- 40 x 12 Office Sink Toilet.pdf (53kb)
- 40 x 12 Housing Unit.pdf (153kb)
- 40 x 12 Kitchen Toilet Double office.pdf (49kb)
- 40 x 12 FA Approved Changing Rooms.pdf (168kb)
- 40 x 32 Modular Building.pdf (83.2kb)
- 40 x 40 Modular Building.pdf (85kb)
- 44 x 12 Double Bedroom Housing Unit.pdf (85kb)
- 50 x 32 Modular.pdf (99kb)
- 60 x 32 Modular.pdf (107kb)
- 73x44 Complex.pdf (58kb)
Adobe© Reader© is required to view the brochure and can be downloaded FREE from here
To get a quote for MAC Containers on-site accommodation click here or call 0800 135 7047
The Industry Standard Unit
on nearly every building site in the UK
- Unconditional 12 months warranty on all units
- Unparalleled security with unique anti-vandal features
- Bespoke units tailor-made to your specifications
- Swift efficient delivery to minimise disruption
- In the unlikely event of any problems, we provide on site attendance within 24 hours