Bespoke Units - Design Your Own
Design your own bespoke MAC unit?
Why not? Why wait?
When it comes down to details, every organisation is different.
Whatever your sphere of operations, efficiency is essential to success - and the Devil is, as they say, in the details.
Whether yours is a business or a charity, a local authority or a school, a factory or a sports complex, a hospital or a provider of hospitality.
Or perhaps you're in agriculture or civil engineering or... the list is endless.
Whatever the purpose of your MAC container(s) you may feel that, with a few tweaks, they could serve your goals, your people and your public even better.
A few examples:
- What dimensions will best suit the purpose of the container - and the available space?
- Now for layout. Where are the doors, windows and partitions? A glance at some of our typical layouts may give you some useful ideas
- Will the standard insulation - always to a high standard in any MAC container - benefit from additional material?
- Do you need air conditioning?
- What about heating?
- What about fixtures and fittings? Like sanitation, these will very much depend on the application, your needs - and those of your public
- Have you considered security? This is another topic close to our hearts. (In over 40 years, MAC SiteGuardTM containers have suffered not a single break-in)
- And what about external appearance? Do you prefer a flat or corrugated surface?
- And which of our 170 colours best matches your corporate look?
Now's the time to sketch out your idea - or just write a list of essential needs and wants. Then...
We then create a tailor-made CAD drawing, showing how we feel your concept can best be turned into a practical reality.
Having received our drawing, you check fine details and suggest any revisions.
Once approved by you, we make your ideas real.
We deliver your bespoke MAC Container to your door*.
*NOTE: MAC bespoke units are only available for outright purchase - and once completed, cannot be changed.
Whatever design you choose, certain things are standard:
Our Project Manager works with you, start to finish
Unconditional 12 months warranty on all units
On site service within 24 hours
Swift, fuss-free delivery
Friendly, knowledgeable support at all times
For more information on any of the container designs or the process click on one of the links below