Smoking Shelter Units
The NHS chooses MAC Smoking and Vaping Shelters - So does the HSE
Yes - it’s true. The National Health Service and the Health & Safety Executive are among the UK’s most health-conscious organisations - and both wish that we could all kick the smoking habit.
But they’re living in the real world. They realise that for many people - including some of their own most talented employees - giving up is very, very difficult. Smoking has, quite rightly, been illegal in public buildings since 2007 - and though the jury is still out on vaping, many organisations also forbid that indoors.
So the only option - short of turning away valuable intellectual capital, needy patients, much-needed business - or breaking the law - is to provide external smoking and/or vaping shelters.
Why the UK’s most health-conscious organisations insist on MAC
Some of the reasons why MAC is the UK’s largest supplier of NHS and HSE compliant smoking shelters:
- MAC Smoking Shelters are free standing, but with a solid base, allowing them to be placed on any surface without prior preparation
- MAC freestanding smoking shelters comply with Smoke-free (Premises and Enforcement) Regulations 2006
- MAC Smoking Shelters range in size from 4’ x 4’ (for a solitary smoker / vaper) to 40‘ x 12’ (for up to 50 users)
- MAC modular units can be linked, to provide even greater flexibility
- MAC shelters come with an unconditional 12 months warranty. In the unlikely event of any problems, we provide on site attendance within 24 hours
- Like most other MAC products, our smoking shelters are available in a broad spectrum of colours - one of which will match your corporate image
In these budget-conscious times the UK's best smoking shelters are also chosen by Accountants
The quality + longevity + affordability equation adds up to pure logic
8' x 6' - £1,995 + VAT and Delivery
10' x 9' - £2,995 + VAT and Delivery
For obvious reasons, MAC smoking shelters are only available for outright purchase
To discuss our smoking shelters or any other MAC product / service
just click on one of the links below.
We look forward to working with you