Secure Modular Container Buildings
One of the reasons why MAC SiteGuardTM High Security Containers have gone 40 years without a break-in
And here's another way MAC makes sure you're Secure
- The unique security system at the heart of every MAC SiteGuard™ On-Site Security Container includes a double lock, internal cams and a complete absence of external hinges
- Every SiteGuard™ complies with BS CP3, BS CP11 and BS 449 and MoD Approved Defence Standards 05/29 and HSE 93
- Welded steel construction ensures that there is literally no way in
- And what applies to would-be thieves and vandals applies equally to other threats
- As befits a container made by a company that started out in 1977 distributing shipping containers, a MAC SiteGuard™ is not simply Secure. It's also 100% waterproof and optionally fire-proof
- It is also virtually condensation-proof thanks to our unique ventilation system
In other words, whatever you store - from construction tools and materials to priceless artworks, from agricultural machinery to a vintage car - will remain secure and in perfect condition no matter how fragile, no matter how long you store it.
These are just some of the reasons why our customers range from construction firms of all sizes: sole proprietor to international, through golf clubs, brewers, schools and colleges, the MoD, local authorities, government departments, to airlines and holiday camps. And that's just a few of them.
At the end of the day, every business or organisation, of whatever size, has a need for secure storage.
Choose which size of SiteGuardTM best suits your needs, fits your premises and will prove most cost-effective
Choose which colour matches your corporate ID
Choice is an essential feature of the MAC offering
- *Every MAC Secure SiteGuard™ is made to measure (see Container Layouts)
- Available in a choice of over 170 colours (see pdf download) one of which is bound to match your corporate image
- Covered by an unconditional 12 months warranty
- Supported by on-site service within 24 hours
- Fuss-free delivery with minimal disruption
Great value into the bargain
How does £6,495 + VAT and Delivery for an impregnable 20' x 8' SiteGuard™ strike you?
NOTE: As a bespoke unit, there is obviously no rental option.
However standard size units (20ft x 8ft) are available for hire from as little as £2.50 per day.
To discuss your needs, get advice or get a quote from MAC Containers, click below
We look forward to hearing from you!