Temporary Classrooms: Portable, Modular Units
“We need more classroom space and we need it now!”
Easier said than done?
Not with a MAC portable classroom
MAC Containers supplies portable, temporary and modular classrooms/lecture rooms for schools, colleges and any other educational or academic establishment needing to accommodate more students or extra courses
- Save time: ordering to teaching in a matter of weeks
- Save money: no architect; no builders
- Save hassle: no Building Regs
- Save space
- Create Space where it didn't exist before: as modular structures, MAC classrooms can be arranged - even stacked - to fit any site
Choose your classroom’s length, width, and specification
However, certain things are included as standard:
- Full compliance with BS CP3, BS CP11 and BS 449 + MoD Approved Defence Standards 05/29 and HSE 93.
- Unconditional 12-month warranty
- In the unlikely event of any problems, we provide on site attendance within 24 hours
- Delivered to your chosen site and installed with minimum fuss and disruption
- Vandal-proof and thief-proof with high security doors and windows
- Internal lining and insulation ensuring warm winters and cool summers
- All electrics, lighting and convector heating included
- Over 170 exterior colours to choose from
- Choice of corrugated or smooth sided exteriors
No hidden extras - but a choice of desirable options
- Tables, chairs and other classroom/lecture room furniture
- Exterior security lighting
- Positioning of doors and windows to create the ideal teaching space
- Air conditioning
Another question: "Will we need Planning Permission?"
Not all temporary buildings - even ones designed and built to last a lifetime - require planning permission.
Many Local Authorities are particularly helpful, when a school, college or university wants to enhance its offering - but to be on the safe side, consult your Planning Department before any work commences.
Pressure of time? Click below to discuss your exact needs